Welcome to Great Bay Karate!
Great Bay Karate has belonged to the local seacoast community since 2001, providing martial arts training in Dover, New Hampshire, to students of all ages. Offering a variety of martial arts styles, Great Bay Karate originally started with Tang Soo Do, a Korean martial art. Over the years the school has grown and welcomed many new martial art backgrounds, this enables a student to learn a wide variety of skills at one facility and one low price!
Why should I join Great Bay Karate?
Great Bay not only is a local business, but we have a great extended martial arts family. Offering multiple programs in many different martial art styles catering to our student’s wants and needs. This is not the gym atmosphere where you are identified by a number. Great Bay Karate has deep roots within the community, it’s truly a spot where “everyone knows your name”.
Benefits of practicing martial arts at Great Bay Karate
- Physical fitness
- Relieve stress and gain confidence all while learning martial arts
- Children learn respect, focus, discipline and increase self-confidence and self-esteem
- Parents are able to work out with their children and begin their journey together!
One fee will cover all aspects of training, which also includes all of the programs taught at Great Bay Karate:
- Tang Soo Do (Korean Karate)
- Judo taught by The Portsmouth Judo Club
- Shintai (Jiu Jitsu Self-Defense)
Great Bay Karate is a certified member studio of the Atlantic Pacific Tang Soo Do Federation.
For more information, please visit the APTSDF Site.